Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Mr. Mom


I've started my Chemistry class*. I am there two nights a week from 6:00 to 9:30. That's stressful enough on it's own without worrying about how my husband is going to make it at home without me. This is the man that had to ask me how to turn on the dishwasher a few weeks ago. Not to say that he never cleans the kitchen, he has one or two times, but like my Grandmother, he would rather wash the dishes then use the dishwasher (Huh?!). I have to take partial blame for this. Ever since Billy was born I have stayed home and basically done everything myself. (I'm one of those "I like it done the way I do it" people.)
So as I was coming home from class last night, I was more than a little nervous to find what was waiting for me at home. Let me tell you, he did an awesome job! He made dinner, the kitchen was cleaned (dishes handwashed of course), the babies were bathed and in bed and the house was picked up. I actually got to come home and relax!
I just want to say thank you to my man, who can bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan! (And you also do a mighty fine job of handwashing that pan.)


(*My last pre-req before I take the entrance exam for nursing school. Yipee!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home