Sunday, February 26, 2006

So true


Cameo gave me a page-a-day calendar of quotes and this was the quote for this weekend. And what a coincidence! It's also been the theme for my weekend. I have so many things to do like study, laundry, pay attention to my kids (hey, isn't it good for them to learn how to entertain themselves?) Instead I've been playing with the layout of my blog. The html and CSS are fascinating to me, it's like a puzzle and most of the time I don't even know what I'm doing. Thank God for the 'clear edits' button on the template page. It's amazing how time gets sucked away when your on the computer. It's now Sunday morning and after I post this post I will not be getting on the computer for the rest of the day. I have to do that laundry, study that chemistry (Chi is coming over to help me tonight. Thank you Chi!) and most important... love on those neglected kids.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home