Sunday, November 12, 2006

ThriftStore:
Week In Review

Haven't been thrifting as much as usual. I guess I'm in a lull. Or maybe I've had better things to do. Dunno.
I did make it out a couple of times this past week and managed to find some cool stuff.










The new Salvation Army downtown. One of the nicest thriftstores I've been to.

















Some bright and cheery sheets and pillow cases. I might save them for Ruby to use when she moves to a big girl bed. If not, these would make some really pretty dresses or maybe even pillows.











Some groovy old terry towels. I have some ideas for these. Mainly a cute swimsuit cover-up for Ruby.














Yellow platter. Never have enough of these.














Tablecloth.










And this one is a cheat. I found this last year.
But this week I finally hung it up over Ruby's play kitchen. Looks super cute!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

I really wish I lived near you. We would be super thrift pals. I want to go everyday and make myself work instead. -SIGH-

11:35 AM  
Blogger Marcie said...

oh, the joys- I know what you mean. If you let it, it can take up a lot of time. But to get the best stuff you need to go a lot.
What's a thrifting girl to do? hmmmm..........Make thrifting part of your work! I gotta work on this idea!

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've not been so good at thrifting...until last week. And now, I think I'll go more often. It's actually quite fun.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Maulleigh said...

OMG I wish I could have gone shopping too! I love thrift stores. There aren't any really great ones in NYC because the real estate is so expensive. :(

3:05 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

you did WELL. I am so green over your having such a rockin' thrift shop in your vicinity.

maybe someday when I visit, you can drag me there?

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home