Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I Think I'm In Trouble






















She thinks I'm so uncool. (true)
She thinks I have no idea what I'm talking about. (partially true)
I can't pick clothes for her anymore. Wahhhhhh!!!
If I hear one more AFI song I think I'm going to scream.
Oh, and the power struggles over the car stereo. Lordy.
The phone never seems to ring for me anymore. "Is Olivia there?"
She has a Myspace. nuff said.

All this makes me want to run to the arms of little Ruby, who loves my taste in music and still thinks I'm the greatest...but wait, can I find some positives? Sure I can.

We share inside jokes and have the same sense of humor.
She still likes it when I chase her down and tickle her.
We both like Johnny Depp. God, who doesn't. No seriously, WHO DOESN'T???
She likes to watch John Hughes movies with me.
She lets me kiss her before she walks out the door for school.

12 going on thirTEEN!
OMG. It is here.

Labels: