Wednesday, February 28, 2007

um...

Two bumper stickers seen on the same car-

Relax, God's In Control

This Vehicle Protected
By Smith And Wesson





I watched the movie Gandhi a few days ago. 25 years after the fact. But better late than never.
Don't know why it took me so long but I'm glad I finally did.
I think we missed the second coming of Christ. We missed it because he was in the form of a little, brown-skinned, Hindu man wearing a loincloth instead of a suit and expensive watch wearing white man.
Maybe every thousand years a person comes along that transcends human limits and tries to teach us the way of peace and love.
Of course we never get it.

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this walked the earth in flesh and blood." -Albert Einstein

If you have never seen this movie do yourself a favor.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Pendullum said...

I firmly believe there are definite angels who walk amongst us...

And Ghandi was indeed a brilliant man...
I absolutely loved that film....

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my friend has a fridge-magnet that reads:
"it may not be obvious to you...
but the universe is unfolding
exactly as it should."
sort of comforting.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home