Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Back to Reality














I'm in a post vacation funk. Hopefully I'll shake it once I get in the groove of the home routine.

Some of the highlights of our trip...


Tim's cooking (of course!)

Billy and Ruby getting mad swim skills. By the end of the trip they both could swim the width of the pool and were even working on diving.

My Dad and Sister spending a night with us and going on a beach trip the next day.

Staying up late and sleeping in.

Watching the 6 hour A&E version of Pride and Prejudice. Jim even watched it with me and liked it! One more reason I love him.

Olivia getting to know her cousins.

Eating Dunkin' Donuts way too many mornings.

Not having many plans, going with the flow and taking it easy. My perfect vacation.

Thanks Mom and Tim for your love and hospitality.
I've uploaded my pictures to Flickr. You can see them here...