Monday, May 21, 2007

It's a family affair

It's a picture heavy post, but hey, at least it's not another YouTube video.
We went to a family reunion over Mother's Day weekend. It was fun to see relatives that I don't get to see very often. Also my Mom and Step-Dad came into town and since it had been since February when we had last seen them, that was the highlight of my weekend. It was also good to see my brother. He doesn't live out of town but we get together so infrequently that he might as well. I mean hell, if I was a 25 year old pot smoking, saki drinking, Cody Chestnut listening, pizza delivering, 6th year college student, I wouldn't make hanging out with my old, boring, breeder sister a priority either.
(David, if you read this, I mean that with the utmost respect and envy)















My family...it's so large! In 30 years Christmas and Thanksgiving are gonna be kickin'.















My Spiderman.















My Brother (isn't he cute!) and little Ruby, his biggest fan.




















My good-looking Mom and her older brother.
















My Sister who wasn't at the picnic. But I wanted to post a picture of her anyway.
Geez, she's a cutie too. But she should be, she's the twin of cutie brother (see above).















Cousins C.J. and Casey.


















Miss Olivia looking content.


















Olivia again with my cousin Kathy.

Labels: