Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday Baby

Instead of celebrating your birthday on Friday Sept 21st, we were suffering from a stomach virus. First you and then Ruby and then Mom and Dad. (Olivia didn't succumb until Sunday) I'm just glad we got in a couple of fun things before the plague hit us. Wednesday night we had dinner at T-Rex Cafe.


I loved your expression when they brought your sundae and sang Happy Birthday to you.














Since you don't have school on Fridays, I brought cupcakes to your school Thursday afternoon.



Poor baby. You were so not into it...you didn't even touch your cupcake. About 5 minutes later you told me you didn't feel good and that you wanted to go home. I'm so sorry it turned out that way but next weekend we'll make it up to you and you will get your presents and cake and pinata and Mason will spend the night, okay?

Labels: ,