Friday, October 13, 2006

Happy "Friday The 13th" Birthday To Me

I think it being my birthday and all gives me an immunity to any bad luck today. Don't cha think?
Since I post everyone else's baby pic here's mine.












I used to think Ruby and Billy got their big heads from Jim. Maybe not. I think I might have to "shoulder" some of the blame. To quote Mike Meyers, "Look at the size of that boy's head! That's a huge noggin! That's a virtual planetoid. Has it's own weather system." Big head or not (and big ears), I was still pretty cute.

Anyway back to my birthday. I turn thirty-six today. I've got to say I liked turning thirty, I felt like I was finally a "grown-up". Thirty six? Not liking the sound of that. I'm on the downward slide to FORTY!

Oh well. A wise person once said, "I don't mind growing older, it's better than the alternative."

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger weigook saram said...

Happy Birthday!!! You were indeed a cute kid.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! You are SUPA-CUTE!

I don't think I realized you have a Ruby too! Hooray!

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty!
happy birthday pretty stuff.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Happy belated birthday, Marcie! What a gorgeous baby you were. Are.

Here's to the downward slide to forty... may you have AT LEAST that many more friday the 13ths to celebrate. :)

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were a cutie! I don't think your head was all that large.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe I missed your birthday! Your a measley five months older than me.

As Mae West wisely said "You're never too old to become younger."

Your baby pic is very cute!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home