Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ice, Sleet and Snow. Oh My!

We got home from our Thanksgiving trip to Florida last night. It was a lot of fun even though Billy, Kirk and Olivia were sick for part of the time. But it's like Grandma said..."if you have to be sick there's no better place than Grandma's house."










Ruby and I felt great.
Ruby was patient zero. She started the whole sickness thing with a 105 degree fever a week before we left and was fine and dandy by the time we got to Florida.
And myself? I don't know how I escaped this bug. If the kids get sick I usually get sick. This time was different.
Was I just lucky or was it all the Airborne I was downing?

Yesterday we were in beautiful 80 degree weather.
Today it's in the 20's and a winter storm is in full effect.
At least we have our memories.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Glad you dodged the bullet. That's a cute picture.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Marcie said...

Oh no, we didn't dodge the bullet. We got home just in time for the storm.
I call that Charlie Brown luck.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Marcie, DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU?

do you?

(you ought to. it's a lot.)

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice gams... and a beautiful little girl. Ruby has grown so tall - I just noticed. Hope everyone is feeling better by now.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home