Sunday, December 17, 2006

Going To See A Man About Some Toys

We made our yearly pilgrimage to Santa, the man who makes wishes come true. And who also scares the bejesus out of Ruby.
I don't have pictures of our visit to Santa last year. They place we went to didn't allow you take your own pictures. If you wanted a picture of your kid you had to pay them money.
Is that the Christmas spirit? Poor people aren't allowed to have pictures of their kids with Santa? Or did they assume everyone could come up with 10 bucks for a poor quality 5 by 7 photo?
Whatever the case, I wasn't going to let them blackmail me out of my money and I refused to shell out the cash. Ever heard of cutting of your nose to spite your face?
We went to a different place this year, a place where you can take your own pictures. I rewarded them by buying one of their photos.
(Does that make sense?)

Here is what I got for my hard earned money........













How about some close-ups of this fine photgraphy that is way over priced.















Poor Santa. You know what he's thinking.
A 200+pd Korean man sitting on my lap was not in the job description.








Here are the pictures I took.











*Happy *Happy *Joy *Joy *










Ruby wouldn't go near Santa without Jim, and I figure one picture of Jim on Santa's lap is more than enough.
I did get some good shots of her playing though.











Leave it to Billy to find the one dinosaur in the whole play place.










We went for a nice, quiet dinner after all of the Santa frenzy.

Two of my three handsome guys.








Where's the third you ask?
The big kids didn't come with us because they had more exciting things to do. They aren't as crazy about family outings as they used to be.
Should I of made them come with us?
Now if there was only a book called What To Expect The Pre-Teen Years, I could have an easy answer to that question.
Seriously. Why hasn't that book been written?!?!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Debbie said...

here's a proposal:

you write it.

I'm so not kidding.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Marcie said...

I wouldn't even know where to start.

I'm SO NOT KIDDING!!!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home