Friday, March 31, 2006

Craft blog love














I received my zipper pouches from Curious Bird today and I love them! I'm giving one of them to Cameo (Cameo, if your reading this.....Surprise!) If you haven't checked out Curious Bird you really should. Leya is one crafty, creative woman and you can find cool thrift store clothes, handmade bags, artwork and more. I really love all the craft blogs out there. Besides admiring their creativity it's also fun to visit their happy crafty worlds ( you won't find any internet drama going on there!) These blogs have inspired me to take a sewing class this Summer. I want to get crafty too.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger noncommon said...

i love you! too cool!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Bridgermama said...

Adorable

10:37 PM  
Blogger IzzyMom said...

I love craft blogs, too. But then I remember that I have no time to do any of it. Perhaps if I wasn't BLOGGING...? lol

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home