Thursday, March 23, 2006

Dude... get over it

Saw a bumper sticker today, it read: STILL PISSED AT YOKO. So like I say to all those confederate flag waving fucks. IT'S OVER. GET ON WITH YOUR SAD LIFE! MOVE ON NOW!(Well...you know...I just think it. Like I'd have the balls to walk up to some redneck and say that) I know, I know, the Beatles broke up like 30 years ago. Boo Hoo. Think about it, she actually did us a favor. Have you noticed how pathetic the Rolling Stones have looked the last fifteen years? The Beatles are remembered with their genius intact. Anyway, without Yoko we wouldn't have gotten the "Double Fantasy" album. Okay? Okay.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger noncommon said...

AMEN!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

In my daughters "See Saw" book order there is a book by Paul McCartney and the head says:

"A book by the Beatle, Paul McCartney" and I said out loud

"What 7 year old is going to know anything about who the fuck Paul McCartney is? - Jesse McCartney Yeah, Paul, not so much"

7:20 PM  
Blogger Marcie said...

Actually my daughter was a big Beatles fan when she was younger (thanks to her grandparents). Now it's more Green Day and Gorillaz.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home