Wednesday, March 22, 2006

It's baby anarchy





This is just so wrong! The last thing I need is a 21 month old child having the power to dictate when she wants to get out of bed. Which is always.
I have been spoiled by Billy. He loves his bed and loves to sleep, even asks to go to bed. He stayed in his crib until he was three, never thought of climbing out because he liked to be there. Ruby is the complete opposite. Goes to bed later, get's up earlier and most nights than not ends up in our bed kicking me in the head.
I have to admit I am a little proud of her. She climbs out like a pro and has never fallen. She also throws her night-night(blanket) out first. I'm thinking their are two reasons for this. She doesn't want it to trip her up on the way out and what good is freedom without beloved night-night.
I love a girl with a plan.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger noncommon said...

he-he! She's going to give you so much grief! I love it! And know you do too.

1:16 PM  
Blogger weigook saram said...

Uh-oh, time for a crib tent. Ruby's a good climber! K hasn't quite figured out how to get out of the crib yet, thank goodness. Cute photo essay. :)

2:37 PM  
Blogger ms blue said...

She's so beautiful, talented and independent!

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home