Sunday, March 19, 2006

I saw a movie in a movie theater!


Okay, so it was Curious George but Mothers can't be choosers, right? This was Billy's first movie and he loved it. It was a little over one hour and he sat in his chair most of the time with the aid of M&M's.
I had heard that this movie was strictly for the under 5 set so I had planned to be bored out of my mind. I am happy to say that Curious George was actually kind of fun to watch. The animation was reminiscent of the book's illustrations, lot's of primary colors, so it was pretty to look at, and Curious George is just so cute, who can resist him!
The little monkey is a metaphor for all little kids. Adorable, sweet, innocent and at the same time frustrating, exasperating and well just plain CURIOUS! Here's my evidence. There's a scene from the movie where George get's a hold of some paints and decides to redecorate an apartment. Last week Billy got a hold of a marker (permanent.....OF COURSE!) and proceeded to decorate the treadmill and tv. All I can say is good thing he's so cute.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home