Saturday, March 11, 2006

It's a MeMe

A fun MeMe from Moonshine

1) What is your favorite word? Malfeasance. I love the way Frances McDormand says it in "Fargo"
2) What word irks you everytime you hear someone say it? You can have more than one. Any word if you say it in that quasi-intellectual, British way. You know who you are. (Gwenyth & Maddona)
3) Name the first concert you ever went to. Cyndi Lauper, 7th grade.
4) Name a song will you never get sick of hearing. "I'll Be Around" The Spinners-Now that's a love song.
5) What song, album or band influenced you most as a teenager OR what song/album is the soundtrack of your youth? You can pick more than one if you have to. In my early teenage years it was Duran Duran. I wanted to be Mrs. LeBon. In the later teenage years it was Led Zepplin. It was that bohemian hippie thing. Still love them today.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger IzzyMom said...

Hey! Thanks for playing along. I loved Duran Duran, too. But I wanted to be Mrs. John Taylor.

PS: Your little girl is ADORABLE!!!!

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home