Sunday, March 12, 2006

Ice cubes from heaven









It was perfect nap weather, cloudy and rainy. I had just dozed off when I heard the tornado sirens. I tried to go back to sleep. Before you think I'm crazy you must understand that after having hearing those things hundreds of times and never seeing a tornado you become desensitized. All of a sudden I heard CLUNK.......CLUNK.................CLUNK..CLUNK..CLUNK. It sounded like baseballs hitting the roof. I ran downstairs and the kids and I looked outside to see huge chunks of ice all over the yard. Suprisingly enough our roof and car weren't damaged. There aint' nothin' like Midwest weather!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger noncommon said...

holy crud! the biggest they got over here were the size of walnuts! unbelievable!!!

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home