Thursday, April 06, 2006

Things I Love Thursday #4















Spring is here. This is a bush that flowers outside Ruby's window and with it comes all the glory of warmer weather. Wearing flip flops instead of socks. No coats. Playing outside. Daylight till late in the evening. Cooking on the grill. Windows open. Skirts and tanktops. Going to the pool. The smell of suntan lotion. No school. Fireflies and crickets. I could go on and on. Without a doubt, I LOVE SPRING! More Things I Love Thurdays.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger MrsFortune said...

The smell of spring ... mmmm ... after the rain? Doesn't get any better than that. :-) Flip-flops are good, too.

7:52 PM  
Blogger IzzyMom said...

yay flip flops and skirts!

Spring in Florida is like a slightly less brutal version of summer. But you must know that if your mom lives here. That's wild! In what part of town does she live?

10:12 PM  
Blogger Marcie said...

My Mom lives in St. Pete, I love it there:)

10:57 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

I tried leaving a comment here a few times last week and finally gave up after the last time it kicked me out. Anyway, my initial message went something like this: I'M SO JEALOUS! Spring shows it's face very briefly here, then immediately goes back into hiding.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

I meant ITS, not it's... I hate making errors in comments, too.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home