Friday, July 21, 2006

Have Kids
Will Travel

We are off today for a little rest and relaxation.
Oh hell. Who am I kidding! I'm going on a trip by myself with the four kids, rest will not factor into it. But it will be a change of scenery and we will be hanging out with my parents, eating great food and doing entertaining stuff. So yeah, it will be fun.
I will have internet access so I'll be posting pics and video for dear Husband who *sob* can't come with us *sob* because he has to work.
So until then Internet pals please wish me luck on the two and a half hour plane ride with the 3 year old and 2 year old. Thank God the 12 and 10 year olds are at the age they travel well.
Tender Mercies indeed.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger weigook saram said...

You are very brave indeed! Wow, I find it hard to travel with just one two-year-old. Hope you made it okay.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

OH. dear. god.

Marcie. Please? Promise me you'll make it there and back in a few pieces of less. (Preferably one piece, actually.)

I hope you get a TEENsy bit of r 'n r for you, dude. like, maybe sneaking in a pedi, or something fun like that.

xoxo!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

rats. that was supposed to be "a few pieces OR less, not OF less.

duh.

7:45 PM  
Blogger OhTheJoys said...

You ARE brave! Have a great time!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Maulleigh said...

Man, it's brutal hot here in NYC. Wonder how miserable it is in Florida. At least you got the cool water!

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home