Tuesday, August 15, 2006

It's Been Awhile.......

For Bush Bashing that is.

I saw two new bumper stickers to add to Cameo's list .
1- Wrong
A play on those annoying W stickers
2. Somewhere In Texas A Village Is Missing Its Idiot


When I was in Florida I printed the list and read it to my parents. After I had finished my Step-Father made up his own:
Saddam Hussein- War Criminal Guilty of Killing Innocent Iraqis
George Bush-War Criminal Guilty of Killing Innocent Iraqis

My Mom and I told him it was too long to put on a bumper sticker. But hey, we still loved it!

I sometimes wonder if I'm the only 30-something whose parents are more liberal than they are.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

We are all suffering in Dubbya Dubbya II. (One I saw playing on WWII).

12:30 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

y'know the "W" sticker? the one that rests against a much smaller "'04"? I saw one that said "W" with a smaller "ar" next to it.

totally.

and, yes, I do think you're one of the rare offspring of liberal types; it seems the majority of our parents' generation has gone neo-con. (my 'rents being no exception. gleah.)

1:35 PM  
Blogger Mom101 said...

I LOVE your family! Is it too early in our realationship for me to say this? Do I sound too needy? Too eager? To quick to snap to a judgment about them?

For what it's worth, my mom is more liberal than I am. And the way she sees it, we need to stop calling it a war because what it is is an illegal occupation of a sovereign nation. But that's not a great bumper sticker either.

We just have the W with the slash through it on our car. But my daughter does wear a President Poopyhead shirt.

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home