Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Random Thoughts

I'm feeling uninspired these days. That with a little touch of ADD. I can't think of anything of substance to blog about. I won't push it though, it has to come naturally. For some damn good blogging read this and this. And as for my random thoughts? These things have really gone through my mind, usually while I'm washing dishes.

Gene Pitney died. "The Man Who Shot the Liberty Valence" is a kick ass song.

Would today's kids starve if chicken nuggets were never invented?

Can't Tori Spelling afford a better boob job?

I miss Jack Handy's "Deep Thoughts".

My great-grandparents names were Peachie and Gay. Gay had two sisters named Minty and Lola and a brother named Babe. Those names kinda sound Southern Gothic.

Why do I know who Paris Hilton is?

If I was a lesbian, K.D. Lang would be my type.

Is the whole collagen lip thing over yet? It looks so desperate.

Dr. Phil's wife bugs me. Even more than Dr. Phil.

And one more thing that's been on my mind lately.
I really screwed up when I started this blog. I had no idea anyone but my family would look at it. So I plastered my name all over it. Dumb. So, if there are any stalkers out there I need you to know that my husband is big. And protective. He also has guns.
That makes me feel me better:)

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger weigook saram said...

Eh, I don't worry so much about the stalkers. I figure there are so many blogs out there, and only twelve people or so read mine...

The only reason I don't use real names is that I like to google my former classmates ;), and I figure someone out there is probably googling me too, and I don't want them to know quite so much about my life.

Those names are awesome. I am descended from a man named Napoleon Bonaparte (and no, not that one.)

11:59 AM  
Blogger Marcie said...

Napoleon Bonaparte!? Love it.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

I am with ya on all counts. Especially Dr. Phils wife and Tori's boobs. Love the list :)

4:11 PM  
Blogger Mom101 said...

For someone with a block, you sure have some good things to say! Thanks for the link - glad you enjoyed it.

4:13 PM  
Blogger MrsFortune said...

Shit, I would starve to death if it weren't for chicken nuggets!

Those are some messed up names. Southern gothic? Not exactly what I'd say, but okay ...

5:30 PM  
Blogger Marcie said...

MrsFortune- Don't leave me hanging. What would you say?

8:59 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

I'm not buyin' the uninspired bit... you're random thoughts are funny and thought-provoking! My random thoughts are like, "How many days can I go without doing laundry before my kids decide to start recycling the not-so-dirty clothes?"

As for the using your real name thing... I obviously did it, too. Here's hoping we'll be okay. (I know we will.)

And speaking of names... Peachy? Minty? Babe?! I love them!!!

10:30 PM  
Blogger ms blue said...

Robin McGraw needs to eat some sugar.

I don't use my kids names on my blog but I sooooooooo want to. Not because they are really great names just because that's who they are! (My oldest daughter's name rhymes with yours.)

If I were a lesbian I'd want to date Ellen. She makes me laugh.

Brilliant randomness!

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home