Friday, April 28, 2006

Have a good weekend













I have nothing to post about. I just don't want that picture of the girl wearing the crotch floss at the top of my blog all weekend. So I guess I'll tell you about our big tv night.
It's on Thursdays and we watch "Survivor", "Earl" and "The Office". I think we are the only ones who still watch "Survivor", it doesn't have the buzz that it used to. I'm pulling for Terry to win. Mostly because he's the underdog but also because he's the oldest one out there and he's kicking ass in the immunity challenges. I liked Bruce too but he went bye-bye last week.
Both "Earl" and "The Office" were new last night so that was good. Jason Lee is a cutie and he knows how to rock the moustache. Him and Sam Elliot (remember the t-shirt he wears in the movie Mask?).
As for "The Office" it's genius. If you haven't seen it you are missing out.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger noncommon said...

i was just telling chris about our thing for sam elliot the other night. he's doing a voiceover for something - slips my mind now. thanks for the pretty picture. mmm mmm mmm mmm.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Ooh. Reality TV is my guilty pleasure. I'll have to check out The Office. I've been needing a new reality TV show to watch ever since Flavor of Love ended. :)

1:35 PM  
Blogger Marcie said...

Cameo-I knew you would like that pic of Sam.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Marcie said...

Mommy off the record- The Office isn't a reality show (Even though I feel like I've known/know half the characters on it). It's just a half-hour off-beat comedy with no laugh track. You should watch it it's really good.

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marcie,

This is from mommie. I know, honey, I've actually seen The Office. We would have watched it last night after the two episodes of Earl but I didn't think Ronnie could take 3 off the wall comedies in a row!!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Ya I am still a survivor watcher too. I can't help myself. And I am a sucker for the player's like Terry. Hope he wins.

4:45 PM  
Blogger The Domesticator said...

I am a total Survivor fan! But I must admit, I haven't followed this one. Many obligations seemed to fall on Thursday nights this past month :(

1:46 AM  
Blogger Tupelo Honey said...

Hey Marcie - I was gonna send you a quick email, but I ended up on your blog...now I have been wandering around in here so long I feel like a peeping tom - not having said hello and all...and have now been laughing too hard to find my way back out, so will you have coffee on in the morning?? much obliged...

12:20 AM  
Blogger MrsFortune said...

The Office IS absolute genius, isn't it? In so, so, many subtle ways. And I think other people still watch Survivor. What I still watch is The Apprentice and I KNOW nobody's watchin that crap. :-)

1:12 PM  
Blogger ms blue said...

I've had a fondness for Jason Lee since Mallrats.

Hate to admit it, but I'm still watching too much reality TV. It would be great if Terry wins Survivor. It is sure looking like he will so maybe that's why I've started rooting for Aras.

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home