Monday, April 24, 2006

It's Monday Morning. Wake-up!

The things you find when you push the NEXT BLOG button?
A picture of Brad Pitt naked. Is it a doctored picture? If it is they did a good job. I know this is a family blog and I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but you know it is just a penis. You remember the whole women are from Venus and men are Martians thing? I think it has some validity. While I am kind of curious to see a pic of Brad Pitt naked, it would of been a whole lot hotter if he had undies on.

Oh yeah, and one more thought. Sit-ups are a good thing.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger ms blue said...

Thanks for the smile!

You can tell that he really loves himself and that he does get paid to do those sit ups every day.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Wow, am I glad I visited your blog today! What an unexpected treat :)

5:36 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Now that WAS a treat. And yes sit ups are verrry good :)

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't care what anyone says...Brad's hot. With those abs, I could get over a little B.O. with relative ease. Think "Thelma and Louise" Mmm mm mm.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Forget coffee, THIS is what I needed to wake up!! Who knew?! Remind me to use the "Next Blog" button more often... :)

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you push the next blog button?

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home